Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nothing Like Him




There is nothing like the calmness
He settles from the rage,
And the sanctuary
He provides in His arms.
Nothing like His kindness
That prevails among the rest,
And the love
Abiding from His heart.

For many, he awakens life
So, I let Him study me,
And the closeness I feel
Brings everlasting peace.
I need His radiant voice
That softly whispers clear
More than anyone else
His guidance strengthens me.

Will He show me again,
How it feels to be loved?
I surely miss
His warm embrace.
The lamp to my feet
He’s bared me the way
To find the glory
That rest upon my faith.

There is nothing like the spirit
He gives from within
And the greater stillness
He holds with just one hand.
Nothing like His triumphs
That leaves much for hope,
And the grace,
The People understand.

- Dedicated to TM bringing faith back into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment