Translate

Monday, August 17, 1998

The Lord Hears Our Prayers



[Making sign of the cross across the chest]
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  Amen.
Bless me Father for I have sinned.  It's been (date) since my last confession.

Hear my sins:
......I committed the sins of the flesh (sex before marriage).
......I'm sorry for the loss of my child.

God created this life of mine.
He created the Heavens and the Earth.
My God knew how he wanted me
During the time of my birth.

I do sin,
Like what human has not before?
He hears my prayers chanting.
His hearts an open door.

He who lies
Must never die,
Yet just be ignored.
The pain passes
Through broken glasses,
And soon I'll be adored.

The Lord gave me life,
And strength to fight
My prayers rang out
Through the night.
My Holy Father
Hears my call,
He forgave my sins after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment